The goal of every person is to be financially secure in the last part of their lives, i.e. to provide to themselves and their families a certain level of financial and social security.
Do not let your pension surprise you with income far less of what you are used to!
Survivor Insurance Programme is available for individual policy holders and the payment method is adapted to the needs of the client – annual payments or payments that are more frequent than annual.
Survivor Insurance enables insured persons to receive the guaranteed insured amount and a share in profit after the expiry of the insurance. In case the insured person dies during the insured period, we shall return the premium paid until that point.
For a more comprehensive coverage, along with the Survivors Insurance we offer:
- insurance for consequences of accidents in cases of permanent disability, the breaking of bones, hospital stays, costs of medical treatments
- insurance covering performed surgical interventions which implies the payment of a fixed insured amount, depending on complexity of the performed operation (min. EUR 300 to max. EUR 3,000).
- Insurance against severe diseases which implies payment in case of 23 severe diseases twice during the duration of insurance, along with a halt in payment of premium in case of the first severe disease, while the agreed coverage for a second severe disease remains active
Along with this insurance, additional casualty insurance can be concluded.
Additional advantages brought to you by Survivor Insurance
Opting for our Package Plus Programme along with your life insurance policy, besides the casualty insurance and performed surgical procedure insurance, you will get our Loyalty Programme card, which brings the following benefits:
- Discounts for purchase of goods and services from our Loyalty Programme partners (fitness centers, polyclinics, hotels, healthy food shops, sport equipment shops)
- Assistance services – medical assistance and assistance at home