Besides the classic survivor and premature death insurance, Programme 15 Plus offers policy holders an opportunity to receive financial means upon occurrence of one of severe diseases, which helps them overcome the harsh situation.
Programme 15 Plus is available for both individuals and groups and the payment method is adapted to the needs of the client – one-time payment, annual payments or payments that are more frequent than the annual.
The severe diseases covered by the insurance are:
- Heart attack
- Bypass of coronary arteries
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic kidney failure
- Organ transplantation
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Loss of limbs
- Interventions on the aorta
- Benign brain tumor
- A child (children) of policy holder (aged 3 to 18) are also covered by the insurance in case of occurrence of any of the above diseases with 1/3 of the insured amount (up to EUR 10,000).
In case a certain amount has been paid due to a disease of insurance policy holder's child, the insured amount of the primary insured person (parent) remains the same!
For a more comprehensive coverage, along with Programme 15 Plus we offer:
- insurance for consequences of accidents in cases of permanent disability, the breaking of bones, hospital stays, costs of medical treatments
- insurance covering performed surgical interventions which implies the payment of a fixed insured amount, depending on complexity of the performed operation (min. EUR 300 to max. EUR 3,000)
- Insurance against severe diseases which implies payment in case of 23 severe diseases twice during the duration of insurance, along with a halt in payment of premium in case of the first severe disease, while the agreed coverage for a second severe disease remains active
Get advantages with Programme 15 Plus
Opting for our Package Plus Programme along with your life insurance policy, besides the casualty insurance and performed surgical procedure insurance, you will get Vienna Loyalty Programme card, which brings the following benefits:
- Discounts for purchase of goods and services from our Loyalty Programme partners (fitness centers, polyclinics, hotels, healthy food shops, sport equipment shops).
- Assistance services – medical assistance and assistance at home.