DuoSafe is a life insurance programme with one-time premium payment which offers:
- Survivor insurance or insurance against premature death
- The possibility to arrange a double insured amount in case of death due to an accident
All persons aged 14 to 65 can be insured and the insurance period is 3 to 40 years.
YES to DuoSafe
- Payment of the agreed amount in case of survival or death in the insured period
The one-time payment of the premium for life insurance will guarantee the payment of an agreed insured amount which exceeds the amount you paid.
- Payment of a double insured amount in case of death due to an accident
In case of policy holder’s death due to an accident, we shall double the amount to be paid out.
- Discounts in health institutions from the network of contracted polyclinics
All holders of our Loyalty Card shall be able to receive laboratory and specialist services at more than 20 polyclinics in Bosnia and Herzegovina at discounted prices.
- Death of the insured person due to disease or an accident in the insured period
- in case of death, the agreed amount plus an additional insured amount based on a share in profit is paid out
- in case of death due to an accident, a double insured amount plus an additional insured amount based on a share in profit is paid out.
- Survival past expiry of insurance policy
- the agreed amount plus an additional insured amount based on a share in profit is paid out;
Additional advantages brought to you by DuoSafe
- Discounts in partner polyclinics
- For holders of a life insurance, Vienna Insurance provides a discount for a health insurance